Priority for enrollment is determined as follows:
1. Current families and staff
2. Previously enrolled families
3. Priority waiting list
4. New applicants
Decisions about admission are made according to the following schedule:
- Phase I: Families currently enrolled indicate their intentions to continue for the next school year, including requests for sibling enrollment. Phase I Deadline: January 15
- Phase II: Previously enrolled families, priority waiting list and new applicants are notified about admittance for the coming September. A waiting list will be maintained for applicants not admitted in this phase to fill any vacancies that may occur after the initial enrollment confirmation period. Phase II Deadline: January 15
- Phase III: Contracts confirming enrollment due. Phase III Deadline: February 15
- Phase IV: Applicants placed on the waiting list will be considered for any openings that may occur at other times of the year. Phase IV Deadline: Ongoing
Placement is determined by the year of a child’s birth. Children remain with their peer group throughout their enrollment, limiting program transitions to once per year.
Part Time Enrollment Policy
Part time enrollment is available only in the Older Toddler, Preschool 3’s and 4’s Programs and on a limited basis in those rooms. Priority is given to families with existing part time schedules from year to year.